“The doctor said ‘CONGRATULATIONS! You don’t have to take insulin anymore, you’re no longer diabetic!’”
— Elaine, lost 100+lbs
REACHING THE INDIVIDUAL. FROM PREVENTION TO LIFE CHANGE
Every individual has a story and a ‘why’. We empower individuals by standing beside them for their ‘why’ to take back what diabetes has taken from them.
Working with care providers, UNDENIABLY FIT uses uniquely developed technology to implement lifestyle changes in nutrition and physical activity to reduce diabetes-related medications and reverse type II diabetes and prediabetes.
Meet Elaine. Struggling with type II diabetes left her unable to play with her grandchildren or even go for a walk, feeling like her life had come to an end.
“Before UFIT, I moved into an apartment house and I was just ready to die… I was actually there to finish my life, to die… My son just moved to the area and he had two beautiful kids and I couldn’t even take care of them because I couldn’t take care of myself.”
Health and well-being should be for life, diabetes does not have to be. Over 120 million individuals in the US are struggling with prediabetes and diabetes. Zero should have to. The end to the struggle starts now. TAKE YOUR LIFE BACK from diabetes.
UNDENIABLY FIT’s model of partnering with the care provider gives the needed advantage to providers as a treatment option simply being able to prescribe patients to UNDENIABLY FIT to attain the results and outcomes needed to manage the reduction of a patient’s medications. Creating and implementing a patient’s specific nutrition and physical activity adjustments personalized to each patient’s needs is no longer the provider’s overwhelming task.
Through UNDENIABLY FIT’s result tracking software, vital elements for a patient’s health and outcome are recorded real-time for each patient as an aid to providers in managing medication reduction. Nutrition tracking, weight loss, BMI, visceral reduction and glucose monitoring are all measured and recorded to deliver the optimum results and close monitoring care for each patient.
MERGING PHYSICIAN DIAGNOSIS
AND INDIVIDUALIZED PATIENT CARE
Physician challenges while treating patients with diabetes*
- Social & Emotional Difficulties
- Not enough time with patients
- No treatment options for individualized care
- Not able to track progress for goals set
- Not able to hold patient accountable
* Diabetes Care, “Understanding Physicians’ Challenges When Treating Type 2 Diabetic Patients’ Social and Emotional Difficulties, NCBI, Diabetes Care, 2011 April 20, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3114520/
Implementing solutions for patient care success
- Peer group encouragement and accountability
- Multiple times per week of one-on-one coaching
- Focused on lifestyle changes for diet and physical activity
- Tracking of weight, blood pressure, RHR, BMI, visceral circumference
Focused on results and outcomes, UNDENIABLY FIT offers precise nutritional guidance and exercise programs designed specifically for each patient’s current diet, physical condition and lifestyle – increasing nutrition education, diet modifications and physical activity to patients through small adjustments to their everyday lifestyle making each step manageable and adapt seamlessly into their current lifestyle.
By using their uniquely designed nutrition and exercise algorithms for individuals with overweight complications, pre-diabetes or diabetes, UNDENIABLY FIT makes each adjustment personalized to each individual’s specific lifestyle and needs to create lifelong changes that last.
With personalized care tailored to each individual’s lifestyle and condition, UNDENIABLY FIT is leading the way to the future of reversing type II diabetes and diabetes prevention.
Weight Lost by Undeniably FIT’s Clients
LOWER A1C LEVELS by Undeniably FIT’s Clients
* patient averages over six months
PARTNER WITH UNDENIABLY FIT TO HELP YOUR PATIENTS OVERCOME DIABETES
Contact us today to learn more about UNDENIABLY FIT and how we can serve your patients.
The FActs of DIabetes
Below are just some of the staggering numbers of diabetes in the U.S.
Annual cost of diagnosed diabetes in America
More than 34 million Americans have diabetes
More than 88 million Americans have prediabetes
$1 in $7
Health care dollars is spent treating diabetes and its complications
Largest Medical Expenditures
- Hospital inpatient care (30% of the total medical cost)
- Prescription medications to treat complications of diabetes (30%)
- Anti-diabetic agents and diabetes supplies (15%)
- Physician office visits (13%)
Higher medical expenditures than those without diabetes
- $16,752 per year average medical costs
- $9,061 of those costs are attributed to diabetes
Indirect medical costs
- Increased absenteeism ($3.3 billion)
- Reduced productivity while at work ($26.9 billion) for the employed population
- Reduced productivity for those not in the labor force ($2.3 billion)
- Inability to work as a result of disease-related disability ($37.5 billion)
- Lost productive capacity due to early mortality ($19.9 billion)
Leading cause of death in the US in 2017 based on the 83,564 death certificates that listed diabetes as the underlying cause of death. In 2017, diabetes was mentioned as a cause of death in a total of 270,702 certificates.